Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Emotional Rant




Sorry is such a thoughtless and empty word when thrown around like easy pussy at a whore house. a whores bath can't clean it up nice enough to serve my dying mother.

Control is a myth taught to us by federal agents who trained in illusions of sorrow 101 feeding our nation the concept that compassion is a gesture worth breeding. Idiots eat this shit for breakfast and i am starving for lunch. fortunately i am still a virgin in my next life haven't fucked my way to the top yet but I won't give up that easy. Im SORRY daddy I promise I will swallow next time promise I won't spill a drop! Sorry is an easy and forgivable word you may even forget what I've just promised and give your little girl a rest. Sorry overlooked that fact you're still fucking my mouth you narcissistic fuck! Someone will pick up where I left off, my belly is full with sperm screaming sorrys inpregnanting excuses sealed in invisible envelope of half truths labeled Coward. My payment is owned for service rendered whores aren't free and I've been a good trick paid for you to cum IOU's on my face. This tank is full please pull forward to next pump. I didn't like the way you taste apology not accepted my next john is going to get me off first.


"Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a
poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed
it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay
dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the
snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Randomly Abstract

Wild Tomorrows, Darkest Nights

Blog Archive

Followers