Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day, HALLMARK ain't got nothing on me!

First let me pay ado to the attention whores who actually stomach this day without regurgitating its title, Happy Mothers Day to you and yours!! I would like to rename this day and turn it into a new hallmark card for it's debut fresh and clean for the selling.

Now this is just totally off the top of my head early morning bullshit, angry ginger crap that I will not be accountable or judged.

In lieu of today's scheduled event and I am thinking equally as profitable

Hallmark Day: MOTHERLESS DAY
Gift ideas:
  • A blow up mother,
  • Hallmark card reads Happy Motherless Day Hey look on the bright side you could have been the stem cell that let Christopher reeves walk and talk again! Your alive via motherless birth canal! So when life gives you lemons you?? ....
k the card is terrible but the blow up mother kinda took it all out of me and its so early and all I haven't had coffee and my son is a prick with no card for me after all I do for him day on day a simple hello would be nice maybe even flush the toilet or clean it maybe ....its mothers day i want to redeem my false acts of kindness for a truely clean toilet. Good night and thank for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Randomly Abstract

Wild Tomorrows, Darkest Nights

Blog Archive

Followers